There are already nine grassroots Villages up and running in the Pacific NW, including two in Portland, each tailored to the specific needs of their communities. To learn more about each of them—when they launched, how they were founded, what services they offer—please visit them on the Web.
- Eastside Village PDX in Portland, Oregon
- Northeast Village PDX in Portland, Oregon
- Village Without Walls in Hillsboro, Aloha, Forest Grove and Cornelius, Oregon
- Viva Village in Beaverton, Oregon
- Ashland at Home in Ashland, Oregon.
- High Desert Village in Bend, Oregon
- NEST Village (North East Seattle Together) in Seattle
- PNA (Phinney Neighborhood Association) Village in Seattle
- My Own Home in Moscow, Idaho
Have We Left Someone Out?
Our goal is to be a comprehensive resource for everything that’s happening “grassroots Village-wise” in the PNW. So if you know of a Pacific Northwest Village we’ve missed—either open or in development–please send their contact info to info@VillagesNW and we’ll get them added.