Villages and Minor League Baseball!
Hillsboro Hops vs. Vancouver Canadians
AUGUST 1, 2018
GAMETIME: 7:05 pm
Ron Tonkin Field, 4460 NE Century Blvd, Hillsboro, OR 97124
Our seats are in Section 3 — just beyond 1st base, with the evening sun at our backs
COST: $15.00 per ticket
PARKING: $5.00 per car
- Carpooling encouraged or …
- Take the MAX blue line to Orenco Station and then the free shuttle to the stadium’s front gate. (Look for the “Hop On” sign on the bus and show your valid MAX ticket.)
Wheelchair seating on concourse level. To reserve one of these seats, let us know when you RSVP.
HOW TO PAY:
(Tickets will be purchased as a package.)
- Make check payable to Richard Eyde, and send to “Richard Eyde ℅ Viva Village, 4905 SW Griffith Dr., #104, Beaverton, OR 97005.
- You can also pay on Game Day at the Villages NW table on the 3rd Base Concourse.
email@example.com (subject “Hops Game”)
For information, call 503-702-5763.
- Live interview with a Village representative, broadcast on the big scoreboard screen
- Visit and photo op with “Barley,” the Hops’ mascot
- Villages NW information table along the 3rd base concourse
Our only local professional baseball team, the Hillsboro Hops are an affiliate of the Arizona Diamondbacks, and the Vancouver Canadians are part of the Toronto Blue Jays organization. Both teams are part of the Northwest League, known for being the first stop for recently drafted players.